maandag 22 december 2014

Cover DLP 2015

Yesyesyes...i'm start my second DLP!!! 
Just finished my cover... 
Step by step...
1. gesso all over the cover... Let dry!
2. Aqarelwasco (blue and yellow)
3. Again gesso all over it. You can see the gesso becomes blue and yellow. Let dry!
4. Gelato's (blue and yellow). Go over it with a babywipe...
5. Add blue (gelato) and after that some brown (gelato). Use your fingers and rub it...
6. Add again some yellow...
7. I cut some houses and glue them on my cover...
8. Add some colors on the houses. (Gelato's) and use some babywipes...

9. Add doors and windows... 
10. Make accents with a black pen
11. Add more details: hearts, sky...
12. More accents with a white pen
13. Add text...
14. I add some medium gel on the top off the page... Now its drying... 















1 opmerking:

Karin zei

Mooi! Veel plezier met dlp2015.